Work Attributes allow you to enter particular working descriptions / instructions for your staff members on any given working day. Attributes can consist of things such as - Conference at London Excel or Health and Safety training course.
To create some Attributes you can.
- From the Work Menu click Work Attributes
- Click Create New Attribute
- Enter the Name / Description and click Save
These created Attributes will then be able to use on any given working day in the Work Planner.
To apply some attributes to a staff members working time you can,
Left Click on a Date Cell
- From the Work Menu click Work Planner
- Use the Group drop-down box to select your required staff members
- Click on a required Date Cell where a staff member has working time
- use the Select Option drop-down and choose Set / Alter Attribute to apply or change an existing Attribute relevant to this working time. Right Click on a Date Cell
- click the drop-down box to select or adjust an Attribute relevant to this working time.
Title: Work Attributes
Posted: Wednesday, 11th Feb 2015
By: Callum Ellis
Direct link: https://www.whosoffice.com/support/knowledgebase/work attributes
View all knowledgebase articles